Beerorkid – a bunch of useless crap |



guess what it does



This is a tool for working on pinball machines. A plastic tube with an open on one side and the other side has a sandpaper roll on the other.

Any ideas for its main purpose?

UPDATE: it is a bulb puller / inserter. The two main types of bulbs in a pinball machine have the same shape, but different bases. This tool makes it eacy to grab a bulb that might be in a hard to reach area. The sand paper gives you grip. You can make your own with a dowel and piece of rubber tubing.

I learned the hard way while working on that funhouse and I so wish I had this back then.

No tags

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply



About BorK

My pledge: a pic in every post, at least 5 posts a day (cept weekends), and free tiny american flags ($39.95 S&H). Seriously yall, register up and add some stupid / cool stuff here. This is a community, join into it, comment a few times and I will make you an author.

If you wanna contact me, it is "my username" @

Theme Design by